The world is full of phenomenally talented young people, each with a unique blend of intelligence, creativity and ambition. Yet, trying to stand out from the crowd can seem impossible. Sharing experiences remains the heart of our ethos and values, where building human connections bridges the gap towards greatness .
Satifs launched ‘How I got an Internship’ to make this a reality.
Meet Some of Our Internship Panellists
- Currently a Software Engineer at BT
- Graduated with a First Class Honours in Computer Science from King’s College London.
- Co Founder & Strategy Lead at RateMyModules
- Studying Theoretical Physics at King’s College London
- Currently a Strategy & Operations Analyst at Deloitte UK
- Graduated from The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) with a BSc in Economics.